Discover How QuoteMate Saves You Time And Creates Accurate Quotes Faster With The Most Powerful Quoting Software Available…Best Of All, It Is Simple To Use
Our quoting software recalls past quotes to re-use them and save valuable time. A search engine makes it easy to find and track your quotes so you can manage sales forecasts and ensure quotes are properly followed up…thereby maximising sales.
QuoteMate is the must have quoting software for all Contractors, no matter what industry you are in. You get a simple to use but powerful quoting software program for creating detailed quotes in a fast, accurate and professional manner.Quotes can be prepared for a broad range of industries and are ideal for construction industry based Contractors and Service Companies. While QuoteMate is suitable for all companies, some of the big users of QuoteMate who are getting maximum value include:
- Air Conditioning
- Fire Services
- Building Maintenance
For a list of QuoteMate features, click Quoting Software >>
- Generic quoting software tool means it doesn’t matter which industry you are in, it will work for you
- Works equally well for small, medium and large companies
- Increase productivity by doing quoting and pricing at the same time
- Integrates with supplier price files for instant access to industry standard materials pricing
- Easily calculate rates for sub-contractors or employees with the Custom Labour Library
- Calculate section and total profit margins automatically so you can stay on top of your costs
- Create your own templates for regularly repeated quotes…huge time savings
- Add in Sundry Items for all those “too hard” costs
- Manage your business contacts with the built-in Client and Site details database
- Custom Report Designer available if required (optional extra)
Want To Know A Bit More Technical Detail?
Click on Quoting Software to dig a bit deeper into the technical details of the product.
But the best way to to decide if QuoteMate is for you or not is to give it a try. So click the 14 Day Free Trial image at the top of this page.